Office Hours: Tuesday 3:30-4:15
My expectations are simple. I reinforce the life skill of responsibility which requires that they have the needed materials for class. To support this concept, it would help if you would make your student accountable at home for school-related items.
1. Be prepared with a pen, pencil and required supplies/homework everyday.
2. For better use of time, resource students should have homework or a book to read each day.
3. Come to class on time, quietly and ready to learn.
4. No food or drink (except water in a closed container).
5. Be respectful of the teacher, school property and other students.
The district offers CTE opportunities for students without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or handicap. The district provides an assurance that lack of English skills will not be a barrier to admission or participation. Pueblo County School District 70 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, or handicap (disability) in admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in its education programs or activities. Inquiries about ADA, Section 504, and Title IX may be addressed to the Superintendent of Schools, 301 28TH LANE, PUEBLO, CO 81001