Office Hours: Tuesday 3:30-4:15
Our expectations are simple. We reinforce the life skill of responsibility which requires that they have the needed materials for class. To support this concept, it would help if you would make your student accountable at home for school-related items.
1. Be prepared with a pen, pencil and required supplies/homework everyday.
2. For better use of time, resource students should have homework or a book to read each day.
3. Come to class on time, quietly and ready to learn.
4. No food or drink (except water in a closed container).
5. Be respectful of the teacher, school property and other students.